I used to be all about dark defined brows, but recently I’ve been liking lighter and more natural looking brows.
To achieve this natural everyday brow I use three products:
1. Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow in dark brown
2. Anastasia Beverly Hills brow powder duo in dark brown
3. Clear brow gel
First I lightly underline my brow along the natural arch using dipbrow for definition and blend the line upward.
Next I take the darker shade of the powder duo and use it to fill in the outer 2/3 of my brows then use the lighter shade to fill in the front.
Lastly I apply clear brow gel to keep the hairs in place and it helps the powder last longer through out the day.
(I apply the the two brow colors using anastasia Beverly Hills #12 brush, but any angled brush will do)
Follow me on Instagram for daily glam! @cosmeticsobsession
So I just got a Lorac Pro 2 palette and it’s no surprise that I’m obsessed with it already. I love the first one so much and I this one is just as amazing. I had to do an eye look using it right away!
I’ve been into ombre/gradient lips for a while and decided to try one using my new favorite lipstick from Gerard cosmetics.
🔻Boo boo cover up
🔻NYX hd concealer (2)
🔻Anastasia Beverly Hills contour kit
🔻Mehron opal gem powder to highlight
🔻Ben nye translucent setting powder
🔻Lorac pro palette 2
🔻Revlon Colorstay eyeliner pencil
🔻Kardashian Beauty wink lashes
🔻Anastasia Beverly Hills dipbrow dark brown and caramel brow gel
🔻MAC lip pencil in soar
🔻Gerard Cosmetics 1995 lipstick
🔻MAC fleshpot lipstick in the center
Brow tutorial! All products are Mary Kay.
1. I used MK brow definer pencil in brunette and traced along the top and bottom of my eyebrow
2. I’m not sure which eyeshadow I used since the name is rubbed off but I think it’s espresso, it’s just a matte brown MK eyeshadow and I used it to fill in my brows.
3. I applied MK brow gel to set everything and keep the hairs in place.
4. I used MK facial highlighting pen in shade 2 to clean up underneath and to highlight my brow bone and blended it with my finger.
5. Then I used MK eyeshadow in honey spice for a subtle shimmer highlight on the brow bone.
And that’s it! I also went back at the end and defined the tail a little bit more 🙂