Brow tutorial! All products are Mary Kay.
1. I used MK brow definer pencil in brunette and traced along the top and bottom of my eyebrow
2. I’m not sure which eyeshadow I used since the name is rubbed off but I think it’s espresso, it’s just a matte brown MK eyeshadow and I used it to fill in my brows.
3. I applied MK brow gel to set everything and keep the hairs in place.
4. I used MK facial highlighting pen in shade 2 to clean up underneath and to highlight my brow bone and blended it with my finger.
5. Then I used MK eyeshadow in honey spice for a subtle shimmer highlight on the brow bone.
And that’s it! I also went back at the end and defined the tail a little bit more 🙂