This is one of my favorite looks to do. These colors together just look so pretty, they kind of remind me of a full moon.
For this look I used:
-Medium blue Metallic eyeshadow
-Light Blue Metallic eyeshadow
-Dark Blue Eyeliner
Whenever I’m working with dark eyeshadows I usually like to apply my foundation after my eye makeup. 🙂
- Apply the peach eyeshadow all over the lid, then create a “C” shape on the outer corner of the eye with the navy eyeshadow.
- Next take your medium blue color and apply it in between the peach and the navy blue and into the crease
- Take your navy eyeshadow and darken the outer corner of your eye. (You can go back and add more peach to the inner half of your eye if needed)
- Next line your eyes with your dark blue eyeliner (or black)
- Finish with mascara and clean up any fall out. 🙂