- ELF pigment eyeshadow in Tropical Teal
- Urban Decay YDK shadow
- L’Oreal HIP gold charge liner
- Revlon ColorStay Eyeliner in Black
- Revlon PhotoReady Mascara
- First I like to apply a primer then apply the teal eyeshadow all over the lid and under the lower lashes
- Next take YDK and blend it from the outer corner of the eye into the crease and apply it to the outer lower lash line.
- Then take a black pencil liner and line the upper lash line to help lashes look fuller
- Once thats done take your gold eyeliner and line your upper lid and lightly line the lower lash line.
- Finish with mascara and you’re done!