They’re so glamorous
Brow tutorial! All products are Mary Kay.
1. I used MK brow definer pencil in brunette and traced along the top and bottom of my eyebrow
2. I’m not sure which eyeshadow I used since the name is rubbed off but I think it’s espresso, it’s just a matte brown MK eyeshadow and I used it to fill in my brows.
3. I applied MK brow gel to set everything and keep the hairs in place.
4. I used MK facial highlighting pen in shade 2 to clean up underneath and to highlight my brow bone and blended it with my finger.
5. Then I used MK eyeshadow in honey spice for a subtle shimmer highlight on the brow bone.
And that’s it! I also went back at the end and defined the tail a little bit more
*Follow On Instagram: @cosmeticsobsession
These were the products I received in this months bag. I’m pretty happy with everything except the fact that I got another mascara, I’m completely over getting mascara from ipsy! My favorite products would have to be the nailtini polish, it’s such a pretty rose gold color and the starlooks eyeliner, it’ll be perfect for winter. The bag itself has to be my favorite bag so far, it’s too gorgeous!
Be a bombshell lip crayon in shameless
Nailtini polish in Champagne
Pixi bronzer in Subtly Suntouched
BH cosmetics Galaxy Chic baked Eyeshadow in Sun
Starlooks Gem Eyeliner in Amethyst
Those of you have are subscribed to ipsy what did you receive, and were you happy with this months bag.
I started watching True Blood last night, and needless to say I’M ADDICTED.
So today I woke up and felt like wearing a dark vampy lip with dark eye makeup.
For the eyes I used the LORAC Pro Palette
and for the lips I lined and filled them in with NYX lip liner in deep purple then used MAC Just A Bite on top
I’ve been wanting to purchase some eyeshadows from Makeup Geek for a while except I’m not too much of a fan of online shopping. I like the instant gratification of trying and using things as soon as I buy them, but I finally decided it was time to buy some of their gorgeous eyeshadows.
Makeup Geek was started by the beautiful YouTube beauty Guru Marlena [http://www.youtube.com/user/MakeupGeekTV] I’ve read nothing but great reviews on these eyeshadows so it’s definitely time I give them a try! Also there are several colors that are dupes for M.A.C eyeshadows but a lot cheaper and the quality is the same if not better. Makeup Geek Eyeshadows sell for $5.99 where as M.A.C sells theirs for $15, and me being a college student on a budget who loves makeup this was definitely a plus.
The colors I bought are:
This is the one I’m most excited to try, I’ve been loving olive green for fall.