I’m all for simple inexpensive ways to decorate, especially using things I already have. I bought this apothecary jar for around $10-$15 dollars a while back at ross and have been using it to keep a few of my nail polishes on display. I used to have just a bunch of random ones following no particular color scheme but I decided to use only glitter and pastel polishes and it just made it look so much cuter! I love it! It’s a cute inexpensive way to add color to my vanity.
Filed under Daily Blogs, DIY
They’re so glamorous
For the eyeshadows I used Mary Kay’s golden vanilla all over the lid and a little bit of silky caramel in the crease. I also used color city blush in fresh melon on the inner corner of my eye.
I used Mary Kay’s new gel eyeliner
And their ultimate mascara
Brow tutorial! All products are Mary Kay.
1. I used MK brow definer pencil in brunette and traced along the top and bottom of my eyebrow
2. I’m not sure which eyeshadow I used since the name is rubbed off but I think it’s espresso, it’s just a matte brown MK eyeshadow and I used it to fill in my brows.
3. I applied MK brow gel to set everything and keep the hairs in place.
4. I used MK facial highlighting pen in shade 2 to clean up underneath and to highlight my brow bone and blended it with my finger.
5. Then I used MK eyeshadow in honey spice for a subtle shimmer highlight on the brow bone.
And that’s it! I also went back at the end and defined the tail a little bit more
These were the products I received in this months bag. I’m pretty happy with everything except the fact that I got another mascara, I’m completely over getting mascara from ipsy! My favorite products would have to be the nailtini polish, it’s such a pretty rose gold color and the starlooks eyeliner, it’ll be perfect for winter. The bag itself has to be my favorite bag so far, it’s too gorgeous!
Be a bombshell lip crayon in shameless
Nailtini polish in Champagne
Pixi bronzer in Subtly Suntouched
BH cosmetics Galaxy Chic baked Eyeshadow in Sun
Starlooks Gem Eyeliner in Amethyst
Those of you have are subscribed to ipsy what did you receive, and were you happy with this months bag.
I started watching True Blood last night, and needless to say I’M ADDICTED.
So today I woke up and felt like wearing a dark vampy lip with dark eye makeup.
For the eyes I used the LORAC Pro Palette
and for the lips I lined and filled them in with NYX lip liner in deep purple then used MAC Just A Bite on top